- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and redemption's.
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment, restrooms, and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock. Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves. Price merchandise according to the price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed