- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and preparing food in a fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing foods.
- Ensuring current point of sale is posted, using plus-selling techniques, and making customer aware of promotional items.
- Checking and replenishing stock throughout shift on food service supplies.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used for service or stocking food service products.
- Cleaning all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floor, windows, and food service equipment.
- Checking in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
- Preparing and packaging hot and cold foods.
- Assuming other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
- 16+ years old
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed